Do you need to receive a feedback from your web site visitors, to accept orders for your products and services, or to keep in touch with your customers? A simple HTML form is all it takes! This form-to-email script is intended to collect data from an HTML form and send it to a specified email address. It works with any kind of HTML form and you can use it multiple times on your pages.
And most important this script will keep spammers from submitting your form; it will protect your forum, blog, guest book, etc.
- No registration needed.
- The script will work with both POST and GET method.
- You don't need to worry about your server OS - the script is located on our server.
- After your form is submitted user will be redirected back to your website.
- Fields names started from "_" will not be sent; use this for submit buttons, etc: name="_submit".
- You can use as many forms on your website as you want.